Effective Date: May 12, 2017
OverWatch ID operates primarily as a provider of business-to-business services. Unlike many companies and websites, we do not focus on consumer users or the collection of consumer data. To the extent we collect information online, our purpose is to better serve our business clients and their employees.
“Personal Information” means contact information (i.e., your name, address, email address, and/or telephone number) and any other non-public information that is used or intended to be used to personally identify an individual, including any data, media, messages and content that you make available through the Services. “Anonymous Information” means information that is not used or intended to be used to personally identify an individual.
When you register with us, submit an email address or create an account, we collect your contact information included with that registration, including full name, email address, phone number, and physical address. When you communicate with us directly, including by sending us an email, we will collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us.
App for 2FA
Our App that runs on your mobile device enables 2-factor authentication to our Services. We send you temporary authentication tokens to use as access credentials to our Services.
Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Log Files. As is true of most online services, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- Mobile Device. We may collect information about the computer or device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, and unique device identifier.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with Services and customer support;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Communicate with you about the Services.
We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you, and we may use and dislose such Anonymous Information in our discretion.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose Personal Information as follows:
- Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with our third party service providers that help us provide Services that we offer you through our App and/or Services.
- To other third parties designated by you.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES